Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Smart Text Logo

This is my final logo design for the Smart Text Company. I decided to keep the logo simple and to the point with the talk-bubble and the company name. I chose the color scheme, gray and silver, because I was trying to keep it looking like platinum or as a futuristic design. I chose the font style because of its easy legibility and it has what I think is a very clean look. As far as changes that were made from the original design, the only detail that was adjusted was the color. Originally, I was going to leave it as an all-black and white logo. However, seeing it as a finished product it looked very bland, so I tried to give it a little bit of appeal with the future-looking colors. Also, I did not put in a fill. I did this because I think it would make for a more interesting icon on the cell-phone's screen so that the user can see their own background instead of the one for the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment